Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!

Well, me and the hubs did actually end up going out last night sans bambino. He decided to put it on the business. It was the first night in a long time I can remember going out. We really don't do that much anymore. For 2 reasons: Money & Baby. Plus I actually enjoy cooking, especially on the weekends when I have a lot more time to do so. So our evening..........we went to celebrate his best friend/business partner's birthday at a Mexican place. Towards the end of the night, the restaurant had karaoke. A few people were so so but the rest-----it totally was like the bad auditions on American Idol. Not that I watch that show anymore----I think I finally got bored with it the season Carrie Underwood won.

So anyway. Sunday. Sunday is one of my favorite days to just sit around and relax. I read the Sunday paper, drink coffee and clip coupons. Later we are going to my in-laws for dinner, and my parents are actually going to come down this afternoon for a couple of days.

Then it's back to work tommorrow. Weekends always tend to go by pretty fast. I didn't get a day of yoga in this weekend either because of DH's schedule. Oh well. I am going to *try* to go Monday-Thursday this week. We shall see...............

No comments:

Post a Comment