Sunday, April 25, 2010

Really good day today.......

And I feel totally revived to go back to work tommorrow.

I was up with my son around 6AM, got some baking in, made sausage and peppers in the crock pot so my husband has some go-to food for the week when I am at yoga, I got to go to a 10AM yoga class which is a huge rarity on the weekends these days-----came home, made us a nice lunch (tuna melts with fresh strawberries on the side) and then played with my son for most of the afternoon.

I also had a chance to cook us a delicious dinner of which I have lots of leftovers for this week's lunch (fresh tilapia with lemon butter and dill, and orzo with spinach, cannellini beans, EVOO, parmesan cheese and loads of garlic, yum!).

I also just got back from a quick Target run.

Now I am getting ready to climb into bed with some kind of junk food hee hee and watch a Law & Order marathon. Have a great week everyone in case I don't have time to get back on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment