Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm on vacation but.........

I just got an email from one of the higher-ups "scolding" me for not sharing some info about a client.

I actually forwarded this email to my boss earlier this week when I first found out about the situation...........but I suppose he could have overlooked it and not followed up because of that, not to mention I know he is completely overworked and running in a million directions. Sheesh!!!

What if I was actually on a REAL vacation and didn't have access to my crackberry? I swear......as social workers we can't catch a break. Even when we ARE supposed to be off.

I am just venting, and I WILL get over this, but I am still really, really annoyed.

I guess I will have to start CALLING in these things on my days off *rolls eyes*.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you actually saw that message.
    My crackberry goes off the minute I'm at home. And it definately stays off while I have a day off!
    Unless you wanna pay be to be avaliable 24/7, it's not in my job description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya but it's my personal blackberry that I have the emails set up to go to.

    ReplyDelete