Thursday, August 5, 2010

I went

to yoga last night after not being there in about a week. It totally kicked my ass. It was very humid and I had to sit out for a lot of the poses. I really, really wish there was a way I could get there more often, so it's not like starting over all the time, but it's just not possible this month. There's too much craziness going on with DH's business and he's lucky if he gets home around 8 or 9PM each night.

I have been looking for places with childcare but I have only managed to find a couple of gyms that don't offer yoga classes so that's out.

A co-worker and I have talked about joining the hot yoga studio near our office in the fall and going after work. That may be a good option, except this particular studio is a little more expensive.

I have also thought about trying to go to some morning classes, and then just going into work a little later, and staying a little later (they are pretty flexible with our schedule).

I am so happy I have finally found something new that I love though, even if I can't get there half as much as I would like. I am confident that things will calm down a bit in the fall. I hope.............

No comments:

Post a Comment