Saturday, August 28, 2010

Relaxing weekend ahead

Today we are going to a christening for close friends. They are having the reception at one of my fave Italian restaurants so I am looking forward to some good eats. Then we are headed Upstate to my parents. We are staying overnight. Tommorrow they are hosting a huge family BBQ.

I am planning to make my new summer staple, grilled eggplant with peanut sauce.

(Let me know if you want the recipe, it's super easy!).

Anyways, I am looking forward to a little time away with just family and good friends because I have a feeling that the week ahead is going to be another crazy one. I am planning to bring a client into the community from a nursing home/behavioral placement. Discharge planning is always a nutty, stressful time for all involved, however, probably even moreso for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, here is the link to my new blog as I had to leave the Hot Belly Mama one. If you have already added this to your blogroll, you may have to do it again as some readers have been having issues due to the privacy setting on it. Adding it again should fix that.

    Thanks!

    http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete