Thursday, September 2, 2010

Batten down the hatches

another major hurricane is predicted in my area this weekend. Everyone here is all on edge. I know many of my neighbors were affected earlier this year when large trees fell and destroyed things on their properties such as fences, roofs and cars during an unexpected "hurricane".

My neighbor is a wreck that a tree is going to fall on his house.......thank you TownofB where we live for cutting down the WRONG tree on his property ;).

Our basement has flooded numerous times this year during bad weather...........I don't know if I can take it again (although I am sure there is much, much worse we could face).

Please everyone think good thoughts that this weather takes a major turn and heads straight out to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment