Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF again

It's been kind of a long week.

Both DS and I have come down with a stomach virus (he's better now at least), me, I'm hopefully headed in that direction.

DH is going through a lot of stuff which in turn has been rubbing off on me and my mood. Also having some pretty big struggles with his business.

I had a client get mad at me this week because they were basically just looking to blame SOMEONE for their predicament. They ended up telling a bunch of lies about me in front of the team (I think everyone hopefully is wise enough to know that none of it's true). They asked for a new social worker, and I am fine with that.

There's also some other stuff going on at work that is probably a good thing for me, but not for some other people (can't really post details just yet).

I went to the dentist and found out I need a wisdom tooth pulled ASAP. I'm kinda scared because I've never had a tooth pulled and I am expecting the worst!

My laptop broke earlier this week so I had to get a new one. The new one wasn't that expensive, and I am paying it off 6 months interest free, but still, who wants ANOTHER bill?

I also blew off yoga every day this week for absolutely no good reason. *Sigh*.

All in all, I know that these are just small things and life could be so much worse!

Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment