Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I am stealing this from this cute little blog:


1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is feed the pets, get my son his soy milk and sit him down in front of Nick Jr. then read my email/check my fave message boards/blogs.

2. Today I wish I was not on-call for work. But it's my Friday agreement so I don't have to go into the office.

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd probably put it into savings or pay off some debt.


4. Tomorrow I will be taking Matt to his Saturday class at his toddler gym.


5. Two things that don't go together are me and being woke up to just "chat" with the DH.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is ICE CREAM! I get at least one or two containers a week.


7. The last time I tried something new was HOT YOGA back in February. I've been hooked ever since and so wish I had the time to go more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment