Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recharging for the week ahead

It has been a pretty calm and relaxing weekend, which is good because I know this week is going to be pretty CA-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAY-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I have 3 client visits tommorrow morning----one of them is because the bed bugs came back to the guy's apartment and staff are protesting now and don't want to work there. Another, to sign a new lease. Third, is actually an interview with a new client.

I then have to catch up on a ton of paperwork (Mostly inherited from former co-worker).

Write several service plans. (About 20 pages each!).

Take a client down to DSS to apply for a one-shot-deal so she can move out of a nursing home, and into her own place. (This will probably be an all-day event).

I also have to fit in an interview with another new client who I already can tell is going to be quite challenging.

For ME, I want to try to make it to at least THREE yoga classes this week. I went to two this past week. If DH gets home at a normal hour, and I make no excuses, I should be able to meet this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment