Friday, October 15, 2010

Since I'm not that creative...........

I figured I'd do another Fill in the Blank Friday post.

This week has been pretty crazy and stressful at work (ha, what the heck else is new ;). I did meet my goal of getting to three yoga classes though at night. I am also very pleased with myself because I can finally get deeper into a lot of stretches I have been struggling with. I am going to try to get in at least one class this weekend if DH's schedule allows..........Anyways........on to Fill in the Blanks......


1. Blogging is....something that I enjoy, but really more to read other peoples' blogs. I think everyone is a lot more interesting and creative then me.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is........the leggings look. I do wear them on occasion, but I often feel super self-concious. I also have to have a long sweater or something that covers my butt completely.


3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is ......probably getting my Master's and also being able to juggle all the things that I do. (Work F/T, parent, wife as well as get in some "me time" for my yoga classes).


4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose the mountain vacation. I am close to the beach and I miss being close to the mountains and all kinds of related mountainy/country stuff like orchards and hiking.

5. A talent I wish I had is being able to do something artsy.....sing, dance, paint, draw, sculpt............whatever. I don't think I have an artsy bone in my body.


6. A talent I do have is the ability to multitask and somehow get all of the important things done I need to get done.


7. This week is finally over...thank goodness! (Although I am still on call today, boo!).

No comments:

Post a Comment