Friday, October 22, 2010

Ugh

Things have not been going good lately on the homefront.

DH has not taken in any money now in close to two months and told me today he doesn't expect to get paid in November either. He actually asked me to do some online applications for him for local retail places. I did that earlier today. Obviously his lack of income continues to be very stressful on us, and I don't know what he is going to end up doing.

Clearly something is NOT working with this self-employment thing though. He can't keep working 10 or 12 hour days 7 days a week and not bring ANY money in.

He keeps talking about the possibility of selling.........and then putting that money into our savings........and then getting a "real job", whatever a "real job" means........

I also have encouraged him to get some kind of job somewhere, and do his construction stuff on the side.......I don't know though.......it has just been rough and it's not one of those conversations that we can sit down and easily discuss.

We are fortunate because I have a good job that meets a majority of our bills, and we have our savings........but even that is going down a lot BECAUSE of the business.

This can't go on for much longer...........something needs to be decided...........

No comments:

Post a Comment