Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I

mailed out a resume yesterday. For a totally different kind of job with a completely different population.

Don't know what will become of this, but if there is one thing I am sure of...........that is that I have started to get "the itch" lately.

I've been at my current agency for close to 3 years now (with this program for close to 6) and I just want to see what else is out there.

It is definitely time for a change........I'm not going to go into the things that are bugging me about work lately.

But I know that I need to start keeping my options open again, and changing something about work in general.

Whether that means leaving or just seeing that maybe the grass really is not greener, and staying and going about my role in another kind of way.

I am happy that I do have options. I haven't sent out resumes or interviewed in over a year at least, so if anything, this is good practice :).

No comments:

Post a Comment