Monday, December 27, 2010

And it never fails......

NONE of us are in the office today. I emailed my boss earlier to say that at this point I think it's safe to say I am not going to venture in. He responded back that I would've been the only one anyways.........well, I decided to leave my work cell on because it is technically a work day and I didn't want anyone not to be able to get in touch with me in a true emergency.

Well, it never fails......

I just got a call from a client (who calls me at least twice a day to give me "tasks" to do....often ones he's already completed because as it's been said by him this is my job and he wants to make sure I am kept busy) that they have only partially shoveled him out and he does not know what to do so I should call him back on this ASAP.

Really? I am not even completely shoveled out and no plow has come down this block. I think this is one return phone call that is going to have to wait until tommorrow. I guess I am a mean, mean social worker..........

1 comment:

  1. Let's just say you were teaching "distress tolerance" through "radical acceptance"! lol
    This is exactly why clients do NOT have my mobile number.

    ReplyDelete