Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I can't believe


my baby boy is going to be 2 years-old at 12:03 tommorrow morning.

I kept bursting into tears tonight when I looked at him.

DH thinks I am totally nuts.

Right about this time 2 years ago, we were checking into labor & delivery. I remember a group of pregnant women were about to get onto the elevator to go on the L&D tour, and DH was pushing me in the wheelchair, stating "get out of the way" as I was saying (very loudly) "there's no way I can do this. It hurts it hurts it HURTS".

But I did. And he came so fast too. DH told me the nurses told him that if I had not gone through with the epidural he would've been born well before midnight.

I love my crazy, sweet child so, so much.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congrats on surviving the first two years! Trust me, it just keeps getting sweeter.

    ReplyDelete