Sunday, December 26, 2010

I don't know about anyone else

but I am sure happy Christmas is over.

I don't know if it's the money we spend, the fact that we have houseguests for several days on end, or if it is just that there is some ridiculous expectation to live up to in my mind.....but Christmas in general is really stressful and anxiety provoking for me.

Today we are supposed to be hit with the blizzard of the year, so my family ended up leaving late last night so as not to get stuck in that.

I am planning to just stay in and relax today. DH just ran to Home Depot with DS to buy a new snow shovel and salt. When he gets home, he's going to make us home-made waffles. Then we need to clean up the house and find places for the zillion-and-one gifts DS ended up getting for the holiday. His birthday is this week too, so I am sure he will only get a bunch more that we need to find a spot for.

Then I have to address my holiday cards. I ended up doing a New Year's theme because I was so behind.....

Anyways, I am going to take a quick shower before they get home. *Here's thinking positive thoughts that we get a snow day here tommorrow and I have a 4 day weekend and 3 day work week ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment