Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Survey of the day!

Come play along :)

1. What color are your eyes? Blue

2. How tall are you? 5'4

3. What are you most afraid of? Something happening to my son.

4. Do you play an instrument? I played flute but quit because I didn't want to practice (I regret that now!). I also remember playing the recorder in elementary school.

5. What is your favorite physical feature ( on yourself)? My belly when I was preggers (seems so long ago now!) and probably my eyes.

6. Goal you would like to achieve this year? I've been saying this every year it seems, but I really need to just get my damn LMSW already. It would open up SO MANY more options ;).

7. What are your favorite clothing stores? Old Navy/Target. I'm cheap and so are their clothes and they still look decent.

8. Favorite vacation? Our honeymoon cruise to Bermuda. Need to take a vacation soon!!! It's been WAY too long.

9. What are you most looking forward to this holiday season? Feast of the 7++++fishes :)

10. When was the last time you went swimming in a pool? A couple years ago at least. I am more of a beach girl although I don't really "swim".......just go in enough to get wet.

11. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish but not fluently. (I should brush up on that).

12. What is your least favorite chore? Folding and putting away laundry (hence why I have about 3 huge bags in my basement waiting for me to lug upstairs).

13. Do you get regular manicures and pedicures? Pedis only in the summertime every couple of weeks. Doing my fingernails would be a complete and total waste.

14. What was the last thing you cooked? Fetticine y meataballs & a spinach salad (well that's not "cooked" LOL).

15. What states have you lived in ? Only NY. However, different regions......Grew up in the Hudson Valley in the tri-state area of NY/NJ/PA, went to college at SUNY New Paltz, moved to NYC and now live on Long Island. I often dream of moving far, far, away from NY though............

No comments:

Post a Comment