Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


(because I am so not original these days. Stealing from Lauren's blog).



1. Winter is perfect for staying in, watching lots of nonsensical TV like Jersey Shore, and my fave....warming up in nightly hot yoga classes :).


2. Summer is my favorite season. So much to do, and it stays light out late.


3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd probably take my son down to play in the park by the water. And maybe plan a beach outing.


4. My favorite thing to do in winter is eat grilled cheese and tomato soup.

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is BBQ on the grill every night, and stroll around outside.

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a light sundress or spaghetti-strap tank, light flow-ey cotton-ey pants or capris, my big black sunglasses and flip-flops.


7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is either boots over jeans/leggings and a long sweater, or thin layers and lounge/yoga pants and my Uggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment