Monday, January 17, 2011

Time to kill

Well, I did end up falling asleep halfway through Big Love last night, surprise surprise. Oh well. It gives me something to look forward to tonight after my yoga class.

Right now I am killing time at a local coffee cafe. I have a transition meeting later this morning with a client I am taking over from another agency. After that, I have a team meeting with another participant, and then just a routine monthly visit with one of my other people.

Since I have the time this morning, I am going to try to get started on some of my treatment plans that are due next week. I welcome a quiet, relaxed Monday morning like this one. They tend to be so few and far between these days.

I hope everyone out there in Socialworkerland (and elsewhere) have a quiet and relaxed week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment