Friday, March 25, 2011

More fill in the blanks.........

1. My most prized possession is my yoga studio. "Yoga saved my life. I now have the flexibility to cope, the calm to breathe, and the strength to hold on."


2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my late teens and early twenties. I thought life was so complicated and difficult back then. HA!

3. The best way to spend a weekend is relaxing, with no set plans and having random, fun, unexpected things that come up at the last minute. My weekends are usually a lot less stressful when I just take them as they come :).

4. My outlook on life is that it is absolutely what we make of it. The way I see it is you have two choices: you can choose to wallow with a rotten outlook, or you can accept what cannot change and be happy with what you DO have. (Also never compare yourself to others. This is poison, and we never, EVER know what is the reality with another person's life).


5. If you want to annoy me, just be a total complain drain. It's perfectly okay to vent from time to time, but sometimes you just need to suck it up and move on.

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my son. Even when he pisses me off, I can't stay mad at him for very long :).

7. When dressing for the day one should go with whatever the heck makes them feel happy and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment