Friday, April 22, 2011




1. Fridays are my work from home and rest and relaxation day .

2. Positive people, sunshine, good deals, and stable clients make me terribly happy.


3. Something that inspires me is when people jump in and drop everything to help someone in need.


4. If I had the day off today I would.....well, technically I am working from home today, and I will be heading Upstate later to spend the weekend with family.



5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say very simple and a huge work in progress. We haven't done much outside of our bedroom and DS room at this point. One day though, one day! (Money fall from the sky down on me LOL).

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm pretty liberal, but some days certain people I work with make me feel totally republican LOL .


7. I'd like to go to a nice, warm beach somewhere even if only for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment