Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday, you know what that means.........




1. My favorite daily responsibility is going to work during the week. I really enjoy being a social worker, and as much as I love my son, I don't think I could ever be a stay-at-home mom. I also love managing our household the rest of the time and of course, spending time with my toddler.



2. My least favorite daily responsibility is probably cleaning. I keep our house neat and tidy, and straighten up on a daily basis, but I don't go overboard.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out depends on my mood. We rarely go out to eat (too hard with a toddler and too expensive plus I love to cook!) but some of my faves are sushi, Indian and Italian.


4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is probably my semi-homemade pizza. I don't make my own dough, I buy it, but both DH and DS love this weekly treat.


5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is the fact that I've been featured as one of the top social work bloggers. When DH makes fun of me for blogging, I always mention this and it shuts him up!



6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to come into money to pay off our mortgage and my student loans, for certain Negative Nellies in my life to have a huge new positive attitude adjustment, and for sunshine and warm weather daily.


7. My biggest pet peeve is Negative Nellies.


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment