Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. People always tell me I look like some random character they saw on a TV show they can't remember the name of. I have also gotten Tori Spelling (????!!!!) and a long time ago, Tonya Harding (EEK!!!).


2. Friends don't let friends carry on with the gloom and doom for too long. We let them vent, but then it's time to get them into a place to move on :)


3. A sunny day is perfect for going to the park or my backyard. And after the week of rain and a still-icky watery basement, Mr. Sun, PLEASE! Hit me with your rays!!!


4. My favorite accessory is probably plain silver hoop earrings. They can't be too big though, or too small........



5. If I could afford it I would have a housekeeper and do a total gut-reno of my home. I'd also hire a sitter so I could go to hot yoga at least once a day.


6. The cure for boredom is to strike up a conversation with a 2.5 year old. They are so funny and say the randomest of things.


7. I am currently "in like" with the thought of a dry, clean, fresh smelling house. (And I WILL accomplish this over the weekend!). I am on a wet weather rant this week if you have noticed the theme.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick of the wet weather too. The sun FINALLY came out today! I love #6. I've always gone by the idea of, if you want an honest opinion, ask a child under the age of 7. They will give you an honest answer. Be prepared though when they tell you your butt DOES look big in those jeans! LOL! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete