Friday, July 1, 2011

It's that time again......

time for filling in the blanks.


So come play!

1. The best news I ever received was learning that my son was born. All of it happened so fast, but after having an epi and not really knowing what exactly was going on down there.......it was so nice to hear the words "He's here!".

2. Something I'm looking forward to is taking the last week of July off from work! Even if we go nowhere or do nothing, at least I will get a bit of room to breathe. (Although taking a vacation from social work always means you come back to twice as much work, but I digress). BTW we are considering going to the Jersey Shore for a few days.


3. Something I would never do is
act shady and unethical at work. There's already enough of that in the world.


4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose a bunch of my followers on Twitter. This has turned into such an amazing, supportive little community for me.


5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be simple and basic. I don't tend to go for trends or labels and I always go for comfort. A basic tank, flowy cotton pants, rolled up skinny jeans, flip flops, sometimes a colorful fabric headband and a unique pair earrings as a finishing touch.

6. One should always do the right thing.


7. I want to
head to the Friday farmer's market in a little bit, grab some grub and then sit outside in the sun. Later I also want to walk down to our local beachfront park to listen to a Beatles cover band.


Happy weekend all and namaste!

1 comment:

  1. I could never be shady or unethical at work either. It don't understand how people can be that way not feel any kind guilt.

    ReplyDelete