Friday, September 2, 2011

Blanks are back.


1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is eating breakfast at Panera nearly every day before work.


2. Awkward pose makes me feel awkward.


3. I can't imagine life without, DS, the craziness of my job and hot yoga .


4. Salty chips and onion dip is my favorite snack.


5. Lately I've been loving cheese and bacon.

6. If at first you don't succeed realize that this may be a good thing.

7. Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year!

3 comments:

  1. whenever I'm anywhere with a Panera nearby you can't keep me from eating there daily! it's a problem :)

    {I've got a giveaway going on & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your #6- so true!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete