Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not much

to really report from Socialworkland this week.

I keep plugging along!

Mailed out a resume today for a nursing/rehab facility that I learned is unionized and offers fully covered family medical insurance.

Completed a couple more intakes which means more writing for me!

A couple of nursing home discharges are planned for next week and the following so I will be super busy with those in the days to come.

Only got in a couple of yoga classes so far this week, but a little bit of yoga is better than no yoga, right?

And related to that, the main reason I haven't gone is because DH has been working late which means he is bringing in money again!

Most of my bills for the month have been paid and I also have been able to begin to set aside money again each week in both personal and joint savings. Not a ton, but it is starting to slowly build up which is a GREAT feeling.

DS vocabulary continues to grow, along with his height. We've already started talking about pre-K and kindergarten and he's not yet 3 ;).

I am also considering doing a very brave thing, by possibly taking him to the movies this weekend for the first time. I heard Lion King is out in 3D. We shall see.

Otherwise, I am very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend with no plans!

What about you? How has your week been thus far?

No comments:

Post a Comment