Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's okay



To waste time on the internet surfing my favorite sites. (I enjoy so many of them and have found some cool peeps this way).

To also follow up on things at work that sometimes turn into a complete waste of time. (At least I'm getting paid).

To have another not so good yoga week. (As I always say, some yoga is better than NO yoga).

To have a frumpy clothes and bad hair day. (Thank you rain!).

To take care of something I need for me on occasion, instead of going back to the office to do work. (Needed to renew my license and the time evens out regardless).

To pick up the phone after 5PM sometimes to chat with co-workers. (I do this often before business hours too).

To not know what I want to do this weekend yet. (Because not having set plans is usually a GREAT thing).

Wells, we almost made it through another week everyone. Happy soon-to-be weekend. Hope it's whatever you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment