Friday, November 4, 2011

My awesome product rave!!



I keep forgetting to share my awesome hair product find with you all!

I have really thick, straight hair that frizzes in almost any type of weather.......even when it's sunny out and NOT humid.

No more!

I found out about this AMAZING phyto product and after blow drying my hair each day, it looks (almost) salon perfect.

(Obviously no matter how hard I try I will never be THAT skilled to do a salon blow-out).

Phyto is a little pricey (over $20.00), but if you purchase it at Bed Bath & Beyond, you can use your 20% off coupon. A little bit also goes a VERY long way so I think it should last anyone at least several months for a tube.


You can also order Phyto online and I believe they sell it at Sephora.

Happy shopping!!! I hope you are as impressed as I am with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment