Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the blank............haven't done this in awhile


1. My most favorite "little thing" is cuddling with my son in the am before work, and then probably enjoying those first few sips of coffee in the morning before all the crazy begins. During the work week, I also have a ritual where I stop in at the Panera near my job and just have some coffee, breakfast and gather all my thoughts together on what I need to accomplish for the day. (I realize I wrote about more than one thing, oops!)


2. I'd give anything to run into a windfall of a couple thousand bucks right now. I'm not asking for a lot. Just enough.


3. I can't believe some things that people share online. We really need to be careful y'all.


4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is DS having a day with no meltdowns.


5. The last thing I want to do today is go outside. But I have to go pick up my paycheck.


6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: What are your goals for the upcoming year? Me: Pay off some debt, save more $$$$ and maintain a Bikram practice at least 3 days a week (I have been slacking on this lately. A lot).


7. My favorite candle scent is hmmmmmmmmmmm............depends on my mood but generally anything from Bath & Body Works. Candles are a special treat to myself.


Happy Friday all!!! We made it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment