Friday, January 13, 2012


It's Friday!!

How was your week so far everyone?

So far, so good in this part of the world. AND today is pay-day too :). Can't get much better than that. (Well, except if I had no bills and win the lottery my co-workers and I entered this weekend).

On a sadder note, I do have to ask that you all keep one of my clients in your thoughts.

I can't share any details but I know they need as much positive that exists out there right now to be on their side. This is probably one of the most serious situations I have heard happening to someone I have ever worked with.

Wells, it is time for me to hop in the shower so I can start my day.

I am actually planning on going into the office for a few hours this morning to get some work done!

As I've mentioned in the past, I generally work from home on Fridays but since DH and DS are here today, anything productive for my job would not be happening at home.

Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, and thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment