Sunday, June 3, 2012


I know I've posted this statement on my blog before (not too long ago in fact) but it caught me again on Pinterest and really bears repeating, for both the social work world, and life in general.


How was your weekend everyone?


I enjoyed lots of rest and relaxation in the early summer sunshine.


Did some yoga.


Finished the second book of the Hunger Games.


Cleaned out our entire basement and threw away basically everything that was accumulating down there. (I can't explain how great this feels to have space and CLEAN back!)


Made a few yummy meals, one of which included Chicken Tikka.


Friday I went to Western Massachusetts for work, and tomorrow I am up bright and early to head to Boston.


Then, once I get through the week ahead it's off to play near the ocean all next week, as we head to Rehoboth Beach for our summer vacation.


What's new and nice in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about cleaning, it's always so wonderful afterwards to see that clean space. (hah, not like it ever stays clean for that long!) Your upcoming back trip sounds like its going to be so much fun, is the water fairly warm for swimming? (Even at the warmest part of summer, our water is still freezing! ^_^) It sounds like you had a relaxing and productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete