Monday, April 15, 2013

Waiting is the hardest part.............

It's going to be a really long week.


I hate waiting for the outcome of a major decision; especially one that is out of my control completely.


I spoke with my mom about it and she said it really is up to fate at this point; and that whole clichéd everything happens for a reason saying that they used to tell us back when I was pledging my sorority in college, having to do things that no one would probably be able to get away with now ;).

So that's where I'm at on this Monday morning.


I had a pretty relaxing weekend and the weather is FINALLY starting to become nice here on the East Coast.


I have decided that I am going to throw myself into my work today and that whatever happens, happens. (There I go, another saying LOL).

Do you have anything you are currently waiting to hear back on?

How do you handle the waiting game?

Has the decision worked out for the best, whether it was in your favor or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment