Saturday, June 1, 2013

And week #2 down



I absolutely STILL LOVE my new position.

The woman retired yesterday who was formerly in the role, so I am looking forward to being on my own this week, even if it's a little anxiety-producing.

This weekend, I have to sit down and plan out each of my groups.

I also have to tackle some work for my P/T gig through the old place.

NOT looking forward to that, but I can't frown on the extra cash when it's done (and the work is not difficult---just writing up plans. Getting started is the hardest thing!!).

In between I need to find time for yoga (summer challenge starts today; I signed up for 30 classes---wanted to aim realistically, if I complete more, that's even better).

We have a family birthday tonight.

Other than that, just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather.

What are your weekend plans?

Also still looking for fun group ideas if you have any.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found my way here, because you're following my blog. ;-)

    We definitely have a lot in common--we're in similar lines of work (I teach special ed), we have little ones with special needs, etc. I look forward to reading about more of your adventures.

    Bethany
    http://myjourneytoithaca.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete