Thursday, April 10, 2014

Class tonight

SIL was supposed to join me tonight but bailed at the last minute. I still sucked it up though and went anyway. Class of course was challenging, but I went light on myself in the beginning of floor series which allowed me to push into some of my favorite poses in the 2nd set.  At one point the teacher even called me out saying "Good job!" when I kept standing bow until the end.  The only pose I really sat out for was camel. I looked around the room, which was pretty crowded, and there were about 5 or 6 other people taking it easy as well.  I'm glad I pushed myself to go today because it would've been so easy to make an excuse to stay home after I saw SIL's text. So far I'm hanging steady with getting to the studio at least 3 days a week, even if 2 of the days ARE on the weekend.  Now I'm exhausted and really need to get some sleep. Since I had off today, it seems like Friday and I keep forgetting I have to go into work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment