Sunday, April 27, 2014

Having second thoughts

Recently I wrote about a colleague recruiting me to work PT counseling for his agency. I would be able to set my own hours and the money is decent. In yoga class yesterday however, the thought of adding anything extra and new to my plate kept cropping up.

Especially with summer and nice weather around the corner.

While it's certainly nice to be bringing home an extra paycheck each month, my thoughts kept drifting to how nice it is to have downtime on the weekends and when I get home at night.

I still have to complete the paperwork and some other things and I'm not ruling it out completely, but I am definitely having second thoughts right now.

I also think I could stand to get a little more serious about budgeting from my F/T job too..........

What say you?

Do you work anywhere in addition to your primary employer? 

Do you have to work or do you just like having the extra $$$ in case like me?

Any good budgeting tips/blogs you enjoy btw?

Enjoy your Sundays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment