Sunday, April 13, 2014

Today's yoga

My class was so good today! I finally feel like I'm getting back in the groove of things again. The instructor actually called me out two times to say good job. Once in awkward, which I'm terrible in and hate and secondly in triangle. I pushed myself hard to reach as high as I could in that pose. Then I took a little break and sat out LOL. I also had a friend join me today for her first class. I think just having her there also gave me inspiration to push through harder.  I even got all the way down in camel, which I haven't not sat out in as long as I can remember.  I'm feeling really recharged and motivated again for this practice. Ready to take on whatever comes to me this week.  Happy almost Monday y'all. Hope you got in some yoga or other good stuff just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment