Monday, April 7, 2014

Up early

I got up early today because I couldn't sleep. Came downstairs, made some coffee of course and threw dinner for tonight into the crockpot. I'm thinking ahead to what I have to do this week, trying to stay focused and positive. So far these are my top things:

Weather report this week looks glorious!

Pay day is Thursday!

DS finally has his appt with the developmental pediatrician and I have the day off from work on Thursday.

I organized my closet and drawers and came across so many outfits I forgot I have. Also scheduled a pickup for all the clothes I want to donate on Saturday.

DS is going upstate this coming weekend for the week to spend time with my family.

My week ahead seems pretty open in the evenings so I can yoga if I want to.

I am sure there's more I just can't think of right now since it's so early.

What are your top things to be focused and positive about this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment