Sunday, May 4, 2014

Refreshed

I went back to yoga class this afternoon and it was just what I needed after quite a stressful weekend.

I think my teacher had the heat turned up as high as it could go, because warmup series was harder than I remember it being in a long time.

I was able to conquer it though and while I didn't rockstar in second half of floor series, I at least was able to remain on my feet before I decided to allow myself a short break before tree pose. 

We've had a lot going on with DS lately so I needed to get away for a bit today to clear my head.

Maybe I will post about it soon, but in a nutshell, DH and I completely disagree on an extracurricular activity DS is currently involved in. It's caused so many issues lately. 

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. Weekends seem to be going by faster and faster these days.

Thankful I got my yoga in.

No comments:

Post a Comment