Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yoga 4 & 5

I'm now officially 1/4 of the way through my challenge.

Baby steps, since the other 75% left to go feels like mountains, deserts and oceans to cross.

My 4th class was eh but my 5th last night was pretty amazing.

I only sat out briefly in standing seperate leg head to knee, which is pretty good because I tend to skip that one altogether.

I also got all the way into camel. Twice.

Another great feeling is that I'm more and more just going with stuff and having fun.  If I can't fully get into one pose, I modify it and do something else. Or just stand still, or sit out and overall focus on my breath.

I was worried before I left for the studio that I would have a rough class. (One) of the issue(s) with going at 8pm is I usually get home from work and am starving. I had some cheese and some peanut butter (not together LOL) to tide me over and fortunately I had no bad reaction. 

Now I just have to focus forward on getting back to my mat all the rest of the week.

I'm pretty bummed today, because DH already said he has to work late tonight so I will most likely have to miss a class.

Boo!

But maybe then on the bright side, I will be able to get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep ;).

Trade offs.......

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment