Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's not about how you start.....

but how you end.

I remember a favorite yoga teacher saying this last month to a new friend I made at the studio who started her challenge late.

I am thinking of these words today, because I just couldn't find the motivation to push myself to begin my July challenge, especially after having 3 days off in a row.

I really have no good excuse not to be there tonight, so I will just be honest.....I'm being lazy and staying home.

It's only the first of the month though and I am pretty confident I will finish this month out super strong again.

Hope you are all having a good week so far.

Tuesdays for me are pretty exhausting because the largest number of clients are in on that day, and I rarely have student help.

I usually end up leaving work wanting to do nothing that even resembles effort in a hot yoga class.

Thank goodness it's a short week though.




No comments:

Post a Comment