Monday, November 3, 2014

Since I'm keeping track of my yoga...

just wanted to say it was an all-around yoga weekend and I'm very proud of myself. I made it to the studio on both Saturday AND Sunday.

Saturday was a rough class.....I think I had lots of stress that came out but that's the good thing about this yoga.

Yesterday was a better class and I was super happy with myself for not sitting out at all during standing series. I was so glad I went because I came thisclose to talking myself out of going....you know...there's always tomorrow and all that ;).

Floor, there's still a couple poses that hurt my knee so I had to take it easy with them....

So glad to have been back though.  I'm keeping focused on meeting my 3 class a week challenge right now and if I can get two classes in on the weekend, I just have one to "drag" myself to during the week.

Happy Monday all. Hope your work week goes easy on you and you get some yoga (or other exercise) in.


No comments:

Post a Comment