Monday, May 30, 2016

Tired

Today will be a super lazy day.

We went to the beach all day yesterday for a Memorial Day airshow and the sun wore me out completely.

I didn't sleep well last night, so slept in and missed yoga today. (Studio was only open for morning classes).

Only things on my radar today are to shower, pick up some groceries, laundry and cleaning of course.

My studio is also offering another summer challenge in June & July so I signed up.

My goal is to try to do 20 classes in one of the months.

But overall, I hope the challenge will help me maintain my 3 classes a week as this has ebbed and flowed this month too due to the busyness of life.

I also just ordered new bands for my FitBit.

I have not missed one day of 10k steps since I got it, and usually average 12k steps.

Get yourself one of these if you need a shove in being more mindful about your physical activity.

Lastly, 89 days to Disney!

I'm not allowed to do the countdown in my house though, because this means summer is over and it's only just begun!!

We actually considered this weekend reconfigurating our trip and renting out vacation club points so we could afford to stay at the Poly, but so far everything seems to be booked. 

Either way I know we will have a fantastic time and we have "free" dining currently.

Hope your summer is off to a good start too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment