Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Does anyone blog anymore?

I know it's something I don't do often.
Usually because I don't feel I have anything all that interesting to talk about.
Every now and again I will look at my blog list links and realize people who used to post constantly have not written in a year or even more.
I guess this is the result of life happening.
Sometimes it's a shame though, because they had really interesting content and were good at their craft.
I'm sure it's probably difficult making that work look so easy though.

2 comments:

  1. I still check in with you here on on Twitter from time to time -- I like reading your blog and seeing how life is moving for you -- I don't blog much either for a lot of the reasons you mention, but mostly life shit. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :).

      Yeah, I honestly think it's a lot easier to keep up with people on Twitter.

      Delete