Sunday, October 30, 2016

Still hanging on to this cold or whatever it is

I finally pushed myself to go to yoga yesterday, sole purpose to rid my body of sickness.
It was a great class and I felt better until I started coughing uncontrollably.
I ended up stepping out for the rest of the session because I didn't want to disrupt anyone else's practice.
Afterwards my teacher gave me tips of glands I should be massaging to help ease congestion.
I had the opportunity to go to class this morning too but decided to just take it easy and catch up on some errands.
I'm so glad I listened to my body.
The weather is beautiful today so I sat outside in the sunshine and fresh air for a bit and it's been exactly what I needed.
The studio will be there another day.

Also looking forward to my vacation in the spring! I bit the bullet and booked a cruise. Sailing out of New York to the Bahamas the first week of April before the prices go up. I booked the cheapest package possible (interior).

And although the pressure is there.....Decided that I'm going to keep what we have now since it will easily be paid off and if I have the $$ closer to the trip, we will consider upgrades.

After Disney two years in a row, I need to take a break from expensive vacations. 

Supposed to head over to family later for dinner and I'm seriously contemplating remaining in my yoga pants.

I hope I am feeling much better for work tomorrow.  Another crazy week is almost upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment